Hannah created Personal Best Coaching to help women understand what they need to do to reach their goals in all aspect of their lives, starting with their training and nutrition. Hannah doesn’t just provide you with a training plan and expects you get on with it. She teaches you everything you need to know from an evidence based perspective, starting with the very basics. Her coaching helps you to understand yourself, what your purpose is and ultimately, it gives you the confidence to achieve your goals. It provides you with accountability to actually get the body you wanted your whole life and teaches you how to maintain it.
Hannah trains her clients exactly the way she trains herself and would never practice anything she didn’t preach. She lifts weights, doesn’t restrict any foods, has a great social life, gets to spend time with her loved ones, loves her body no matter what shape or size, lives her best life and is confident enough to not let anything hold her back. Do you want this kind of lifestyle and mind set?
Do you believe that you need to cut out all ‘bad’ foods and do excessive amounts of cardio to achieve success? Hannah felt this way too before she was introduced to flexible dieting and weight training. It’s important to understand that it’s impossible to achieve success alone. Hannah wouldn’t have achieved her fitness and personal goals without a coach.
We all need a plan of action, guidance and a solid support team. It’s now her pleasure to pass on all her knowledge to help people like you achieve your dream body in a fast and sustainable manner. Her aim is to change the way the Fitness Industry is portrayed and to become a strong role model to young women.
PBC understands that no one person is the same, therefore you would never receive a generic programme. All coaching is customised to you so you can rest assured that your programme is taking you towards your goals alongside having private weekly check-ins with Hannah. She will make all and any necessary adjustments to your plan to keep you progressing.
Our coaching is targeting women who have experience within a gym and has some knowledge of tracking macros/calories. This allows you as the client to achieve the most out of your money to achieve optimal results. If this doesn’t sound like you (yet), but you’d like it to be your reality, please check out our E Books and other services available.
What is included in your coaching?
Online Training and Macro Programme
- Customised training programme that changes after each mesocycle. The exercises and training style will be tailored depending on your goals which will vary over time to allow constant progression.
- Customised macronutrients which will be monitored and altered if required. Tracking your macros will allow you to have freedom within your diet so you can be flexible with what you want to eat whilst not restricting your favourite foods.
- Weekly check-ins. This is a great way for you and Hannah to get to know each other better whilst discussing how your training, nutrition, mind-set and health has developed.
- In depth log book. In order to achieve success, it must be tracked so you can learn and reflect on your successes. This feature includes all of the key information your coach requires to monitor your progress and to keep you accountable for following the plan.
- Exercise demonstrations. If you have ever been unsure on how to perform specific exercises with correct form then this will teach you the correct set up so you can nail your lifts in your training programme to achieve maximal results.
- Unlimited email support. No matter the time or day, Hannah will be there for you every step of the way.
- Access to our Facebook Support Group where you will receive support, encouragement and motivation from other clients, keeping you on track to achieve your goals.
If you are serious about working with me to become your personal best, please make sure you;
- Are 20+ years of age
- Have experience weight training
- Have experience or are willing to adhere to tracking macros/calories
- Are not suffering with any severe injures or medical conditions
All charges are made in GBP. If you live outside of the United Kingdom, please be aware of your countries exchange rate.
We will process exchanges or refunds on unused/unworn merchandise within 30 days of purchase. Original item(s) must be sent back before a refund will be processed.
Please note online download purchases are non-refundable.
Coaching services have a 3 day cooling off period where full refunds/exchanges will be accepted. The cooling off period starts from the time payment is received. After this date, the first monthly payment will not be refunded but you can cancel your contract at any time.
If you need help deciding which service might be right for you, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries